||1. MCF shall provide Custom Duty Exemption Certification (CDEC) under Notification No. 51/96 for imported components. The applicable Basic CD as of now is 5% + Social welfare charges.
2. MCF is eligible for availing Concessional GST in terms of Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue Notification No. 45/2017-Central Tax [Rate] dated 14.11.2017 and Notification No. 47/2017-Central Tax [Rate] dated 14.11.2017 and as per the same applicable percentage of GST is 5% for supplies under the scope of this Tender.
Instructions for PT
1. Interested tenderers may, at their option, login to http://eprocure.isro.gov.in and submit offers.
2. Indian agents while quoting on behalf of their principals are requested to attach necessary authorization letter from their Principals in their bid.
3. The vendors are requested to submit the bids online at least two days prior to closing date to avoid last minute computer network related problems. Request for the extension of the due date will not be considered.
4. This being a two part tender - Technical and Commercial part separate, the tenders should not attach any documents containing Pricing information. Normally we do not open PART- II (Commercial Offer), if PART - I (Technical Offer) does not meet with our technical specification requirements.
5. Our Tender Enquiry contains technical requirements and specification. The detailed technical specification of your offer should be covered in this part. The Technical documents need to be attached online as a single PDF file without any price information. The tender attachment containing Price details will be treated as unsolicited offers and rejected.
6. The Commercial Terms to be covered in the first Part are Delivery Terms (INCOTERMS in case of imports), Delivery Period, Payment Terms (without mentioning the price or amount), acceptance of Bank Charges payable outside India to the account of supplier, Whether item needs Export Licence, Validity of the Offer, Warranty/Guarantee, Performance Guarantee, Liquidated Damages (for delayed supplies) etc, which have to be filled up on-line.
7. The quote should indicate quantitywise unit rates separately which have to be filled online. The Prices are to be mentioned both in figures as well as in words. The taxes, duties etc. are to be calculated and indicated in the column provided in online forms explicitly.
8. Once the offer is submitted in online mode by the vendor, he will not be able to provide revised offer.
9. Purchase and Stores Officer, MCF, Hassan reserves the right to accept or reject any bid in part or full without assigning any reason thereof.
10. The exact date and time of opening of price bid of successful tenderers will be intimated as and when the same is scheduled.
11. The technical bid / commercial bid opening date and time indicated is tentative. There may be changes / delay due to Network / Computer Server related problems the tender opening may get delayed by one or two days.
12. In a tender, either the Indian agent on behalf of the Principal/OEM or Principal/OEM themselves can bid. But both cannot bid simultaneously for the same item/product in the same tender.
13. Suppliers can contact Master Control Facility with Tender Number for pre-bid technical discussions if required. They can contact through email firstname.lastname@example.org in or telephone +91 8172 273594 well in advance before due date.
14. TENDER DOCUMENT FEE IS NOT APPLICABLE FOR TENDER DOWNLOAD.
(1) This is two part tender. Please do not attach price details in pdf or in any form along with technical bid. If so, offer shall be rejected.
(2) All information in Vendor Specified Terms shall be provided without fail to avoid unnecessary correspondence / delay in process. The same should reach before technical bid opening date and time without fail.
(3) MCF reserves the rights to short close the requirement at any stage without assigning any reasons thereof.